Head of National Office, Patrick Areghan reveals that a total of 1,549,740 registered for the exams, while 1,338,348 candidates representing 86.99 per cent obtained credit and above in a minimum of any five subjects with or without English Language or Mathematics.
He also said 1,003,668 candidates representing 65.24 per cent obtained credit and above in a minimum of five subjects, including English, Mathematics.
Here’s step by step guide on how to check result on the WAEC portal;
1. Go to https://www.waecdirect.org, which is the WAEC result checking portal.
2. Enter your WAEC examination number in the required column.
3. Select your examination year.
4. Select your examination type, which is “School Candidates Results”.
5. Then enter the card serial number.
6. Enter the card’s pin afterwards.
7. Finally, click the submit button to get your 2020 WAEC result.